Erasmus+ Youth Exchange 2023
11. Juli - 18. Juli
What would it look like, if you broke out of your daily routine?
What is important to you in your life?
What does your personal relationship with technologies look like, and how it influences your well-being?
Our Erasmus+ Youth Exchange focuses on individual and societal resilience in a time of multiple crises. It is an opportunity for you to break out of your everyday lives and exchange with young people from different countries. The programme is created to support the participants’ connection, with themselves and their social environment. On the one hand, participants will discuss factors that throw them off balance like stress, prevailing ideals or health problems. On the other hand, participants will discover tools that help them to improve their wellbeing. The resilience of our liberal and democratic societies will be reflected on a meta perspective. Basic European values and rights will be addressed. As part of the experience, the Erasmus+ Youth Exchange will be held disconnected for five days. By saying good-bye to digital devices, we aim to increase everyone’s presence during the project. This gives you and us the opportunity to see things from a different perspective, to give creativity free rein and to focus on ourselves and the group. With non-formal learning methods, we will support the development of key competencies and the whole programme will be accompanied by a reflection process.
ARE YOU READY …
- to spend a week with 39 young people from five different countries?
- to share, exchange and discuss ideas, opinions and attitudes with peers?
- to disconnect yourself from technologies and your daily routine for five days?
- to reflect on factors that affect (personal) wellbeing?
- take a look on individual and societal resilience in a time of multiple crisis?
- to develop your skills and competences through non-formal learning?
APPLY HERE IF YOU …
- live in Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovenia or Spain
- are between 16 and 25 years old
- have a basic level of English to participate in the programme
The Erasmus+ Youth Exchange takes place in the EUROPABURG in Neumarkt in der Steiermark, Austria from 11th to 18th July 2023. Together we will participate in team building activities, games and workshops connected to the main focus of resilience. The whole program is accompanied by a reflection process. We will spend the week in a medieval castle, where we will be accommodated in shared dormitories with shared bathrooms. All costs for meals and accommodation during the Erasmus+ Youth Exchange are covered. There will be no participation fee for participants. Travel costs are going to be reimbursed up to a maximum of 320 Euro per person, depending on the distance between your home town and Neumarkt in der Steiermark and the use of “green travel” *. You can apply by filling in the following ONLINE FORM.
The selection of participants is based on the individual agreements with our partner organizations. We reserve the right to refuse applications for any reason. Don’t hesitate to contact Nicole (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
* „Green Travel“ offers a financial incentive for participants who travel sustainably and use means of transport with low-emission, such as bus, train, or carpooling for the majority of the outward and return journey.
This project is cofunded by Erasmus+, Land Steiermark – Gesundheit, Pflege, Sport & Gesellschaft und Jugendreferat – Land Kärnten.